The other day I was in Walgreens and saw this Revlon display. I love Revlon nail polish and drugstore wise it is the best. Many of the colors you can get away with just one coat! I also was a huge fan of the mooncandy nail polish they had out so I bet this would be great. It is a chalkboard based nail art look with one side being a matte black and the other a matte color using a fine tipped brush. I didn’t pick one out yet, but this is on my list!
A close up of the product. I was tempted don’t you worry!
Now on to some fun! I love getting tips and tricks from other beauty lovers and came up with a few! Enjoy! Let me know if you agree or if you have any extra tips I’d love to hear them!
In no order:
- Before going to be apply a lip creme or balm to keep lips moisturized through the night. The Dior Creme de Rose is my favorite!
- IT IS NEVER TOO EARLY TO USE A NIGHT CREAM OR EYE CREAM
- Moisturize your face, even if it feels greasy it is the best thing you can do. Keeping your face moisturized actually helps keep your face non greasy and oily.
- Use olive oil for makeup remover and for dry hands and cuticles
- Keep the lightest eye shadow near your inner eye and tear duct then the further out you go darken it. This works with any eye colors and looks!
- You can always smudge out your eyeliner if you are worried on being perfect and precise with your line. Smudging it out creates a quick smoky eye too!
- Add color to the bottom of your eye to even out an eye look, the more you add to the bottom the smokier it will look.
- Cream eye shadow works great as a base and will help the color be brighter.
- Use an eye shadow primer to prevent creasing and to help brighten a cheaper eye shadow.
- For easy travel keep products in contact cases. I currently have an eye cream and depotted lip product.
- If you have hard to curl lashes use a waterproof formula to keep them curled all day.
- A little highlight will make a world of difference just a little on the top of the cheek bones looks amazing!
- Lastly, to make dark lipstick stay longer, line the lips and fill in, apply lipstick and squeeze lips together to form a stain, then apply another layer and blot with tissue.
I hope this was helpful and I would love to know one tip from you below! Anything! Nothing is wrong!
Peace and Love