Let’s be honest, everyone has things they have a hard time doing and in the beauty world that sometimes can be double. Personally, I think it is fun to admit to the things I have trouble doing and it makes me feel better about it. Nobody is perfect so here we go!
1. Winged eyeliner: I think this could go for the majority of girls. It is not easy, and I have really small set eyes that are slightly hooded so a winged look doesn’t really suit me and when I try… well lets just say I don’t try often. …Fail….
2. Eyebrows: I am lucky to have pretty full eyebrows that I don’t really have to much, but I suck at shaping them and barely try.
3. Shaving my legs: I try to do a good job of this, but always end up missing a section somehow..
4. False lashes: Seriously, every time I try they end up too long or too high, they never look natural. The glue I use doesn’t really keep them in place either. I want to try the individual ones sometime and see if that helps!
5. Applying a dark lipstick, I have gotten better at this but somehow, I always end up getting lipstick on my teeth at some point during the day, even if I do the finger trick.
6. Contouring: I am really pale so if I try and dedicate a lot of time to contouring, I tend to look like an umpa lumpa. ( Very orange)
7. Nail polish: I tend to get lazy and hate for them to dry, I also always end up smearing or scuffing the nail.
8. Curling my hair, I don’t know why but I always get the kink from the curling iron, that or I look like Shirley Temple.
9. Braiding, I am horrible, I can barely do a normal braid none the less a fishtail! Honestly, I love the way they look but ahhh!!!
10. Dying my hair: I can do a box dye, but it never turns out and usually makes my hair ashy..
So there you have it, I love beauty and all things makeup, but that don’t make me an expert however, I firmly believe:
Peace and Love!