I can’t wait!
World famous designer, Marc Jacobs has teamed up with Sephora in the US to produce a 122 product beauty line (which includes 4 makeup brushes) that will be exclusive to Sephora, online as well as being sold in select Marc Jacobs stores. The collection will be available in the US and Canada on August 9th while the rest of the world will have to wait until next year for it to be rolled out and released internationally. The collection’s prices range from $24 for a lip balm to $59 which is the seven colour eye shadow palette.
The beauty line comprises of 4 key categories:
– Smart Complexion – (foundations, concealers, powders & brushes)
- Genius Gel Super-Charged Foundation (16 shades)
- Perfection Powder Featherweight Foundation (10 shades)
- Remedy Concealer Pen (7 shades)
- Face I Liquid Foundation Brush
- Face II Sculpting Foundation Brush
– Blacquer – (eyeliners, lash…
View original post 176 more words